Tuesday, August 23, 2005

All moody and no where to go

Damn, I am so moody today. I don't know what is going on with me. I am worried about so many things. School, relationships, mr. cali meeting my dad. Driving an hour just to go to school. Not having our own apartment yet. Am I complaining? WELL I AM A COMPLAINER!!!

I need to stop, perhaps like those nicotine users. One patch at a time. Maybe each time I complain, I should run a mile. Hmmm... get in shape and keep my mouth from running off. I should start at CSUF. The problem is that I would run all day. I wish I could just enjoy the ride and not worry about my future, my potential jobs, my life. I'm a worrywart. So sad... isn't it?

Today was my first day of classes. The class is statistics for Kinesiology and it is going to kick my ass. I had such a hard time with it at Drexel. But I promise to learn everything and get an A in that class. If it means no sleeping, well then I will sleep. I can't sacrifice sleep. :)

I need to shower. ciao

Comments:
Hey I came across your blog and was blown away how you reminded me of...me. 26 y.o. mexirican here (more connected with my rican side though), grown & raised in Chicago!!

anyway,I like your writing and figured I's say hi. check out my blog if you have a chance.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?