Saturday, August 27, 2005

First five weeks of school done.

I forgot to post this five weeks after it happened.... I get busy and forget to do things like exercise on a regular basis!




I finished my first week. It was exciting and hellish. I drove so much this week. I'm surprised I didn't crash. It was exciting because I get to teach two classes. Beginning Tennis... God I love teaching tennis. The thrill of watching people get excited because they can hit the ball back and forth.

I hope school goes well for me here at Fullerton. School is going okay. I'm trying to find my place in the master's program and in life. I found a job at Whittier Narrows Tennis Center in South El Monte, CA. Come check it out! I'm the short one girl among all the men!

I must jet and go shopping today for Adidas clothes. I love the stripes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?