Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This week so far.

Today is Wednesday and my week has been going pretty good so far. I have had the chance to get on the bike and do 30 minute workouts 3 times this week. Besides my scare with the choking incident, it's been good. The next day after the salmon incident, I immediatetly called my dad to tell him what happened. He called California dad a "schmo" and to move out instantly. I agreed and good thing Mr. Cali and I are moving out pretty soon.

Moving out... I can't wait for this to happen. I remember when I first moved out of my dad's apartment into my dorm at college. I packed everything because I feared I might want it later and my dad wouldn't be able to get it to me. I remember the drive and how scared I was. Here I am in the corner of the car for four hours wishing it would take longer so I wouldn't have to be in nowheresville for two years. When we arrived I didn't even want my dad to leave. His car was finally unpacked and we went out to eat at some horrible restaurant where I only at a chicken sandwhich and no fries because I was watching what I ate. After that we went to the Piggly Wiggly to buy me some snacks. We bought mac and cheese but no milk or butter. I hate mac and cheese. I love fancy sandwhiches. I love high maintenance food. French baguettes with brie cheese. Pasta with romano and parmesan drizzled with olive oil. Quesadillas, corn tortillas, with queso fresco. Chicken sandwhich on a bun. Blah!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?