Friday, September 30, 2005

Your brain and body... Learn how to move

Today is Friday and I would be excited but I am teaching tomorrow. This morning my tennis class had a skills test. Everyone was extremely nervous and are now so curious about their tennis skills. The one issue I have is that our one day a week session is not enough. I need to see them more so I can spread the love of the game. Sounds silly, huh? Well, imagine how good people would be if you played more than once a week. The brain and body will start to work together. A big problem is that most of my students do not move much during the week or have never moved in their lifetime. They are not used to sweating, smelling like shiiittt, drinking gallons of water, and wanting more. I have, and since I stopped having organized workouts, I find my own workouts suck. My students complain about everything. I just wish they were athletically inclined or had the determination to learn.

Movement... I mean physically moving is so important to life, soul, and sex. Back in college, I used be known as the "dinner slut" because I would hit the bars and flirt/smooch/take home guys that I had just met. They would later ask me to let them take me out for a good dinner. Of course, I said yes! Who cares that I had no real interest with these boys because what I really cared about was the food. I was a starving college athlete. On those dates, after dinner, we would hit a bar with music and usually they would want to dance. I obliged, of course, and during this mating scene I would watch how they moved. If these boys started grinding my leg like some sick puppy, I knew they were horrible in bed. They would probably do it the same way every time. They would probably be one minute shows and be completely selfish. They probably would never touch you softly, kiss you deeply, or care what you desire. With this said, my theory is not full-proof. I dated this one guy who was an amazing dancer, but he had a short fuze whereupon would be displayed among anyone who knew him well. If I happened to talk to his buddy too long, he presumed I had committed adultery. He was Latino- Enough said. My theory worked though about 90% of the time. It was always true with people who were not Latino. If their movement, the way they carried themselves was too heavy or didn't have enough gumption, I knew right off the bat. This is why I suggest boys should take some dance lessons. Learn how to take care of the lady so we can take care of you. You scratch our backs, we will scratch yours. Learning how to move gracefully allows for a better sex game and a better b-ball game. Try it boys.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?