Friday, October 14, 2005

What is wrong with that guy?

Do you ever first talk to people and right off the bat you notice something different about them? I don't mean their breath stinks or they can't coordinate their outfit. I'm saying there is something different about them. Their jokes aren't normal, they are kind of dark but not in a funny way. They tend to overanalyze situations, enjoy seeing people have difficulties. They like to feel superior to others through their work or life choices. They are smug and can't explain why.

I have a radar for these people. I can tell there is something they do that will annoy the crap out of me, to the point that I will despise them. I never wish badly on anyone, but with them I wish they would just get away from me.

For example, in 2004, in August, I met some friends for a night of drinks and dancing at the white Cuba Libre in Philly. I was meeting work friends and meeting their friends. This one guy, I renamed him Retarded Guy, was a little odd. He seemed a little too into the whole latino dancing scene. I mean he took lessons with his ex-girlfriend. Weird. I let that go as maybe they are friends and probably sex buddies on the side. Whoever said they have never done that is lying! Retarded Guy (R.G.) asks me to dance, I only met him 10 minutes before, so I obliged. His dancing moves were very rehearsed, but what got me was that he had his leg on my crotch and was grinding my leg. That is so disgusting. Hello to white men, Latin dancing is sensual and can get heated but never does it mean actual rubbing like in hip-hop dancing/grinding at the other bars. From that point, I knew that guy was weird. So fast forward a couple of months when I am dating Mr. California and he calls up R.G. to see if he wants to hang out with us. R.G. says sure and asks what they should do. Mr. Cali jokingly says lets go to a strip club. Well, Mr. Cali was joking, but R.G. gets mad and never calls him again. R.G. was pouting over the phone. Is he weird? HELL YEAH.

Now I have encountered another weirdo. This guy is too smug for his own good. He perceives to know everything, but I wonder whether he really does. I saw him in class, he kept looking at me with his smug look on this face. What the hell? The first week I met him, I noticed he was odd. He's very homophobic and that is normal in everyday stupidity, but not in Education. He has to at least fake his openness to other sexualities. I'm going to keep watching him and waiting for more of the weirdness to come out. His new name is Water Boy (WB). It fits him perfect. I'm watching the Water Boy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?