Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving is done

Thank GOD Thanksgiving is done!!! We were driving yesterday and the traffic was horrible on the other side of the highway. It was unbelievable. I think that's my cue to leave Southern California.

The dinner was okay but I got a tummy ache. I cooked my first blah stuffing because the recipe was lacking. The hostess was quite funny because she measured everything to the T. I mean there were little cups, like in a cooking show. Everything was exact. HILARIOUS. Very exact. People say that how you cook and dance is a measure of how you make love. I did not entierely believe that until now. Especially since the hostess is very conservative in the talking of sex. God Bless her!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?