Friday, December 23, 2005

cedar fever and eating out

Allergies... what a pain in the ass!!! I have them now since I got in from SoCal. It's called Cedar Fever and it totally sucks. Waking up this morning I felt like I had a hangover from hell and I did not even go out last night. I slept about 12 hours and feel good now but could barely keep my eyes open all morning.

My family is off to eat at Houston's restaurant. I don't really like the restaurant so I faked "cedar fever." I feel 95% better but I can't stand eating out at shitty places. I mean why should I when I do that in SoCal all the time. I vow to eat in and make myself something, instead of eating out and being disappointed when the food sucks, next year. It's after all better for my body. That's why I faked illness and decided to eat something around the house (fruit, quesadilla, something) instead of eating a burger. Of all places to go and my family's friends have to choose Houston's. blah! ba humbug!

Merry cedar to me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?