Monday, December 26, 2005

Ready to Rumble

Today has been filled with crying, snacking, shitting, walking too slow, boring tennis, eating take-out with not enough to go around, running errands, and setting up the DVD player.

Where am I? I am in family land. My time with my family has expired and now I long to be by myself and walk the house naked. I long for the skinny me. The skinny me who ate egg and cheeses every morning, rode her bike everywhere, and pretty much did not answer to anyone.

I am ready to go back to SoCal now. Not to see the extended family but sleep next to my boyfriend and cuddle and do things we will not mention. I have a list of things to do tomorrow to prepare for my trip back. I must do some fundraising and apply for some jobs. Very important.

My job situation is not great considering I live far and do not know any real connections. I am ready to work in my field and go home to my boyfriend afterwards.

I am ready to get a new car, an Xa, with awesome gas mileage. I'm all about the gas. In my ass and the one I pay for at the pump.

I'm ready to do some apartment hunting so that I can get settled in and walk around the house naked. Not completely naked, I will wear socks.

I am ready to live in an apartment with my boyfriend and make love with no afterthought of how quiet I must be when I am feeling "happy."

I am ready to shed the 10 pounds off of my body so I can wear my old clothes. I want to wear my clothes with no sight of "backness." I don't have serious backfat but I can imagine the bulges. I'm very critical of my body.

I am ready to cook in said apartment a good cozy, fast meal and then slide into bed with Mr. Cali after a hot shower together.

I am ready to watch TV and not worry about the sexy sounds coming from the show. I am ready to sit there in calcones, under a blanket.

I am ready to make a huge mess in an apartment and not worry that someone will get mad.

I am ready to live a life with Mr. Cali and have the peanut gallery far enough that they need to call when they want to come over.

I am ready for everything... Please let the readiness come fast!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?