Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Thank god....

Thank god for my kookie family. They are always reprimanding each other and talking about how certain "things" tend to happen due to karma. My father got into an accident not even a foot away from his office. It's his fault and the other person is now saying they are hurt. His wife says its karma since she got into an accident, it wasn't her fault, and he kept bringing it up for years so it's karma. Pretty funny topic to see them argue about during our sushi lunch.

Another part of my family that I love is my sister, Ysabela. She is adorable. I guess it's mandatory to think she's adorable since she is a part of you and your family. I told her we both have the same poppy's. She said she didn't want to share poppy's. She's only 2. adorable.

Thank god for the ability to come during the holidays and see all the new things that are going on. I went to LC Anderson, where I wasn't the coolest person by any means, and now people who went there are teachers. How neat.

I love my family, I just wished I came around more often. God, are you there, will you let me win the lottery.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?