Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The worrier starts again down a path...

Have you ever had friends who were always doing something to keep themselves occupied. Whether that be playing sports, reading, gossiping. I do this but instead I worry. I worry about my job at the shitty tennis club, I worry about my grad school grades. I worry that I need to switch jobs/careers asap so that I can do something positive with my life. I'm worrywart, nice to meet you!

Lately, I have contemplated changing careers by the time I get back to California. I mean call up temp agencies so I can make the $500 a week and start a new life full of reliable income, insurance, 401 (k), nice car, tennis on the weekends, travel on the weekends to Texas, be bored at work but who cares I will be getting paid, right?!

On the other hand, I want to finish my master's degree and hopefully start teaching at a community college in southern california. I really want that to be my profession since I love teaching others. I might consider applying to the credential program as well to start teaching at the high school level.

A lot to think about. Tomorrow, I plan on contacting some country clubs to see if they have any openings.

I need some stability and a life that I envision for myself- good food and loving people.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?