Saturday, December 31, 2005

"You were so thin back then."

That's what my father said to me while I was back home for Christmas. Here I am 10 pounds heavier this year and he tells me this as matter-of-factly. Like my feelings towards my heaviness aren't sensitive enough but we have Mr. Diet Patrol patrolling my eating habits. So course, I am dying to lose the weight so I can fit into my clothes and stop buying new clothes. It's not fun to go shopping and realize that you fit into the norm and therefore there are no clothes left in the sales rack. I was a size 4 and I have a butt, I had it with my size 4 body and now it's bigger with my size 8 body.

So here is my plan:

I am doing an exercise psych study on myself. I am going to measure my mood and energy level before I exercise and after. I have decided the best time for me to exercise is before my day starts because then I won't get bogged down with work at that time so there will be no excuses.
I plan on running 30 minutes day and eating my 3 meals a day, avoiding all fast food and eating out only 1 time per week. My eating habits are pretty good and always have been. Sure, I love sweets but they do not consume me. I would like to see if I can keep exercising in the mornings between 2-5 times per week so that I can lose my last ten pounds of graduate studies weight and make myself happier with the people around me.

Good Luck to Me! Happy New Year!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?