Friday, April 14, 2006

Do you have crabs?

Being the ring leader of 8 prissy girls was a bit much these past two days. I took them to the match, had a detour into SF, did last minute stringing, wrapped wrists, went through a gut wrenching loss, stayed positive afterwards, and took them for crabs in San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf. I LOVED SF. It was like a sunny Philadelphia. Homeless and sketchy people, tons of bars, good food, and tiny roads. I LOVED IT. We had a scavenger hunt and they met me at the Ghiaradelli Square after 30 minutes. I would have to say the best part was asking a random stranger whether they had crabs. For the finale they had to do a skit about our university. It was fun, funny, and glad to be back.

Now it's time to convince Mr. Cali to move. We are doing better since Wednesday morning. We duked it out that morning. Me crying, him telling me to evaluate what I want, him telling me not to change him, me getting pissed off more because I don't do that, me sleeping on the couch before I left, making up by snuggling. I guess we will have to see how this whole relationship goes since my eyes are opening up more. I wonder what are our future will hold. If I will feel frustrated because of money issues and if something happens to will he be able to take care of me.

I feel like I want to go to Chicago, Austin, Philly, and have a drink or two with the primas. I want to travel and I always do when spring hits. I really LOVED SF because the weather had seasons. It's cool to have that because it always seems like something new is on the horizon. Here in SoCal it's either warm or warmer... no chance to go shopping for cool coats and different seasonal clothes. And SF doesn't have snow. Oh I loved it.

OAK to ONT arrival 10 am. I arrived on time from Oakland. Thank god. I yelled at the Quality Inn beotch who was inept and took too long. I don't feel bad because the Quality Inn couldn't get the credit card situation right. They also made me late to the airport. I had a schedule to keep and I'm all about being on schedule. Except in my personal life. Who the fuck cares is my opinion unless eating is involved. Then we must be on time since the world does revolve around me I expect everyone to be in accordance. Okay I'll take the stick out of my ass.

We arrived into ONT and I get to my cute Scion Xa (I bought my dream carrito in March). I open the driver door, click the UNLOCK button but it doesn't want to unlock. So I manually open my back door. Put everything in and try to start the car. My battery went dead... hmm.... what the fuck!!!!! So I was the dumbass who left the hatchback door slightly open and the juice was gone. Luckily, I am a member of AAA and got jumped and was on my way. AAA it rocks but the insurance is hella expensive.

Now I am going to go buy pizza for dinner. We will see what tonight holds.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?