Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Decisions...

How do you decide? Throw a coin up in the air? Pick eeny miney moe? Close your eyes and point? Let your significant other decide?

I make a list of the pros and cons. I make my stomach get into a twist until I have a runny belly.
Decisions are hard to make especially ones that involve a future something. Future lives, future jobs, future babies, future meals, future bills. eek bills! I hate those the most.

I have a friend who is deciding to change universities. That is a fucking hard decision. I am making the decision of whether I really want to go back to school for another year. I'm not sure. I am sure. Who the hell knows! I wonder about my future and this is where decisions are hard. Do I want to be tennis pro forever? No. Do I want a coaching job. Si, senor. How do you go about doing the other one. You decide to take a shitty job for low pay and get "experience." Well experience is fine and dandy but hello bills. $350 a month in student loans. Ai Dios Mio, por favor. Car $200 a month, rent $450 a month, cable/ballys/cell $135, gas bill (not the one when I eat very spicy food) $39/ month, electiricity $25/month, car gas $240, food bill $300. Maria Jesus! how much is that?

If anyone reads this blog, and who really does, tell me what your decisions are of this moment and what do you spend a month. Be honest!

Comments:
Hi you left a comment on my blog so i got curious and went to yours. You really have an interesting blog. but yes adding some photos would really help a lot. :) Hmm.. i can't really answer your question since i live in the philippines and food here is really cheap.. well everything here is cheap if you compare it to the value US dollar of course! :)
 
omg...where do I start with my bills ? ON AVERAGE I SPEND: $1800 a month for my mortgage, about $380 for heating (includes tenants though), $50 for light, $130 for student loans, $100 for credit cards, $95 for car gas, $115 for cable & internet, $300 for homeowners taxes, $135 for homeowners insurance, $200 for food (not including eating out)...that doesn't even include monthly costs incurred for parking @ work and my weekly blockbuster & pizza nights. Ay, dios mio!!!

To balance things out though, I do get $1050 a month in rental income...but overall, I AM ONE BROKE BIOTCH!!!
 
My student loans are total of $28K now. maria jesus!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?