Sunday, May 28, 2006

I got tagged months ago... I'm finally responding!

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Coffee biatch at Cosi
2. Finance representative at Delaware Investments for 1 month
3. PR ass-istant at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
4. Now, Assistant tennis coach at Cal Poly Pomona

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Land Before Time. I cry every single time. The mommy dies. *tear*
2. When Harry met Sally. I love that movie. This is how I imagine successful relationships begin.
3. A Bronx Tale. I crave the stories of the East Coast
4. Frida. It's so beautiful. How I would dress and live if I was more imaginative.


Four places I've lived:
1. 26th and Pulaski (Chicago) until age 4
2. Denver near the Queen Soopers. (grew up in Austin, TX)
3. Illadelph. West, Center City, Bala Cynwyd.
4. NOW, suburbia SoCal.

Four TV shows I love

1. DUH! Sex and the City. For fashion and taking me to another place where people do what they want with no concern for $$$.
2. Six Feet Under. It was so real, the pain felt so normal. The seriousness was amazing.
3. The Sopranos... I love italians. I do, the food and the people. Their history.
4. Lost... I need to catch up though. Grad School means no TV time.


Four places I've vacationed:
1. Mexico. I do almost every year and when I was kid every summer, all summer long. I wouldn't return until the first day of school.
2. Mallorca, Spain. HOT and I mean weather and sexiness. The people are so beautiful.
3. NYC: I love that city because I imagine what all those people are doing as I am going to sleep in my hotel.
4. Austin: To visit the fam, it's a vacation now that I don't live there. I love it, feels normal, how people should live, eat brie cheese and have a 'rita or Lone Star at the same time.

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Mole con pollo... Oh god so yum! I remember as a kid eating this for lunch in Mexico and having to get in line for the tortillas at 10 am to have lunch by 1 or 2. my abuelita made this meal.
2. Pizza... by my papi. Deep or thin. Sausage and onions or basil and tomato. The second pizza is always best. Eating like 5 slices with 3 Diet Cokes. This is heaven.
3. Chile rellenos. jesus! beautiful. Like Water for Chocolate. Every Navidad my papi makes this dish.
4. Sandwich meal. Expensive cheeses, nice cuts of deli meat, bell peppers, Central Market french bread, Sweet and Hot mustard, jalapeno potato chips. Again only in Austin with my papi.


Four sites I visit daily:
1. Greek Tragedy
2. NYtimes.com
3. Hotmail and other work e-mail accounts.
4. NCAA jobs

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Santa Monica, walking around, with Mr. Cali.
2. Austin with my family and Mr. Cali
3. In bed with Mr. Cali
4. Playing tennis with friends and Mr. Cali

Four bloggers I am tagging
I don't know any.

Comments:
it's about time! I thought I would never see it posted. (smile)

by the way, hope everything is fine between you & mr. cali.
 
Yeah we are fine. We bicker and say mean comments to each other. Hey you can't be lovie dovie every minute. Then we fart and hug in bed. All in one day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?