Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What I need

I need...

a mani and pedi from the Koreans near the grocery store.
a kick ass haircut that makes me look beautiful.
to exercise so hard that my sides hurt.
to fall in love again with running. To feel fast and in shape. To feel invincible.
to visit my family. To see my dad. To visit Austin, eat the good food.
to be accepting of Mr. Cali's family. Their lack of taste in food.
to not feel insecure about Mr. Cali's past. He was married. It didn't work. We chose each other.
to hustle at my new job. Have people love me. To think I'm good.
to get summer camps to be a hit. To generate moohlaaah!
to love my boyfriend more by being kinder.
to be more compassionate. It's my weakness.
to be more reckless, have more fun, drink more, do the horizontal hoopla more.
to get started TOMORROW!

Comments:
can I add something to the list for ya ?!!!

honey...you need to remind yourself that you are perfect just the way god made you...


happy friday :) -
 
Thanks... you see i'm just as judgemental with myself. I just try to tell myself it's okay but I feel gross and try to get exercise every day. I jokingly say that I should get an eating disorder but I like feeling full and then taking a long nap. I need a therapist.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?