Wednesday, September 20, 2006

chinga tu vida!

Mi vida... My life... what am I to do...

I wish I didn't have my identity and professional life wrapped around a little tennis ball. I wish I would just accept that working in an office with no sign of the outside or little balls will happen between the hours of 8 to 5. I wish I could accept that with my profession, my tennis game will suffer but others will improve.

I wish I my ass would be motivated to run when I am mad and not sit around and take a nap.

Tomorrow: Off to run at 6:50 am for 30 to 40 minutes. My legs still hurt from Tuesday. Tennis from 9 to 10 am with Mr. Cali. Let's see who yells at each other first.

Comments:
are you ok chica ? Isnt your chicago trip coming soon ? Email me !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?