Saturday, September 16, 2006

So here is the plan...

Have you ever felt like you need some spring cleaning in the fall? Clothes need to be bought, hot steaming coffee needs to be had every morning, brunch on Saturday, a snuggly boyfriend, pot roast on a Monday, more Sex and the City viewing, and dinner parties need to planned.

Why do I feel like doing this here in sunny California? Because it's chilly outside. California standards. It's wonderful. Sweaters, warm-ups, jean, brown, black, grey, hats, hoodies, and finally hot coffee. Never in my 26 years would I imagine that I would be excited about the fall. This summer was brutal. Very desert-like, hell with the devil, only bananas and salad would do. These cool fall days (supposedly won't last long http://http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/91711?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared) are amazing. I can't say it enough.

Now, I have a trip to... CHICAGO. To see my cousin get married. So my plan is, of course, to look amazing. To drop as much of the 10 pounds that I can until December 16. So this means cardio for 60 minutes a day, lifting 3 times a week, and tennis whenever I can squeeze it in. Luckily, the teams will be back from the summer so I can workout with them. I will be planning the workouts so you know it will be grueling. Dieting never worked for me. Never has and never will... Intense exercise does. So that is the plan. Eat reasonably of course but workout like mad. Go back to running to make my rican butt tone up. Feel like I am a million bucks with the new energy. Go back to feeling like my normal self. And go back to eating whatever the fuck I want whenever I want. Now I'm off to go running with my pink New Balance zapatos!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?