Saturday, November 24, 2007

Feelin' better

This morning after waking up and having a fit of coughing I know feel better to do homework. I have 2 synopsis due, 1 rewrite and a power point. After this Wednesday I will only 2 more assignments. I am excited to be done with school and will never return again.

On the poor me note, I am worried about my ear drum. I was coughing violently and maybe pierced my ear drum. Is that possible?

On a Christmas note, I can't wait to go home. I am watching You Got Mail. New York in the Christmas time is my favorite. So is traveling during the holidays.

I will be traveling to Florida and Texas. Woo hoo! I love the weather in both states.

I feel better and I see the end of the tunnel. I cannot wait to get back to work and being active. Oh and I can't wait to find a new job.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?